Monday, June 22, 2009

My only Kryptonite.....


Amidst the resilient aura of this loquacious entirety

Hidden is the weakness that only a few knows the prophesy

The potent, conflicting, independent, authoritative force

The robust, sting, sharp and innovative source


Hidden inside this stalwart physique of evident beauty

Within the one they call the savior of an advent melee

From a distance the infirmity does exist in an open air

The life, the strife, the present, the future, the reason of glare


Amidst the arrogant stance, the shrill voice, the undulating hair

Beneath the flashy garments, the alluring charm, the reliable fair

Is the secret that is half known, the blurry that is partly shown

The soft scrape of proud façade, the mix of pink and green silently moan


Hidden underneath this man of steel, this bird, this plane, this superman

Within this laser blasting eyes, this corpulent lips, this artist, this soft hand

I learned, I lived, I love that…

Everything you say i will do

I learned, I lived, I love that...

My only Kryptonite

is

YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment