Friday, May 22, 2009

2W…3M…1Y?


I cry myself to sleep

Close my ogle after the weep

Staring at your portrait is all I can do

It’s the closest thing to be beside you

 

I hold my buzz and look for your name

Tempted to call, its driving me insane

But I have to direct this draining will

And just wait for your move to feel

 

Two weeks, three months, one year…

Will you wait until I’m no longer here…

Will you just throw this delicate soul

But don’t you worry, I know I won’t be a sole…

 

I wish you well, this I’ll tell

I wish you bliss with every kiss

I pray that you will find what you’re looking for

All the best, all the hopes, all the open shore

2 comments:

  1. Love is like a falling star that has finally found its place next to another, in a lovely constellation, where they will sparkle in the skies forever.

    ReplyDelete