Sunday, May 10, 2009

STAND

Will I see the stars at night

Will I see the sun shine bright

Since you’ve been gone

I can’t go on with my life

Anything you ask I’ll do

I made you smile when you’re down too

When you said Good bye

I wish you’d come back

Cause I cant go on my own

I can’t go on trying to be strong

I tried to please you, care and understand you

And I don’t know what else I have to do.

To stand you…

You were my earth, you were my life

You were my everything, my strength and my pride

Now I’m here waiting, for you to come back

Left here crying, on my own

Now I’ll try to go on my own

I’ll try to go on and be strong

Will try not to please you, care and understand you

I know what else I have to do..

To stand you…..

Had a hard time sleeping, searching for the reason

Why you’ve change and why you stop caring

I held on, but you moved on

So much for your heart of Stone…

Now I will go on, on my own

I will go on, I will be strong

Don’t need to please you, care and understand you

I know what I’m gonna do

To stand you….

No comments:

Post a Comment