Monday, May 25, 2009

WORTH

You called me weak, you called me a fool

You called me idiot you used me as a tool

You read my utterance you ask if it’s you

I answer who else, but nobody knew

 

You called me unstable, you called me broke

You called me impatient, my heart you poke

You question me every now and then

If I am just one of those pervert men

 

You called me savior, you called me true

You called me charming and I believed you

You say your worship, you say your care

With crying eyes on me you stare

 

You gave me faith, you gave me hope

All these you have whispered, made and wrote

You said you need time until your stable state

But you forgot to ask yourself “am I worth the wait?”

4 comments:

  1. Trust your intuition. If your intuition tells you that this person is not worth waiting for, then move on. There are greater things in life than merely waiting for something that you're unsure off. You have said so yourself that you've been treated as such...so why allow yourself to be treated this way, especially by someone who may not be worth the wait; your time? Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ever you are, tell me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. if she is not with you
    to lay beside you
    to whisper that she loves you

    to hold you close throughout the night
    to embrace you at morning light

    then no, she is not worth it
    it wasn't worth it

    you my love are worth no goodbyes
    if you could only see you through mine eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a nice to spiel for my sloping eyes..

    ReplyDelete