Monday, April 13, 2009

FRUNCLE

After a taste of ecstasy in Malacca….

A weekday usually starts at 12 am, I conjecture the fact that since I arrived in this mire of a place my customary time begins at 6 pm.

5 pm….Waited for 2 hours for the one liner “FRUNCLE,” …..to keep my sagacity tacked, I engaged into a banter with my life.

FRUNCLE finally arrived, he played sticks while slurping the bronzed liquid that makes our wits slower but eminent.  Conversing about how the hope of extreme bliss will look like, how hitwidtwis can unexpectedly become a branch of the TREE. 

I’m just elated that FRUNCLE and his family existed amidst my plummeting verve, introduced me to life to make me appreciate that the best things in life are free…

After the urn was emptied, god went to a go through with the band, recurred what just occurred…

Went back to his domicile….

Heard the voice of life….

And laid in the cot with a smile…

No comments:

Post a Comment