Friday, April 10, 2009

One for Life..... I MISS YOU BEFORE YOU'RE GONE

The sun has risen
Dew is 'round
You held my hair
and made me warm

I saw your face
blushing in pink
Then I frown
'cause I feel down

I saw you smile
to lift me up
then I felt so high
high, high above

Now the sun is setting
night is near
then dawn shall break
your voice I'll hear

I close my eyes
till then I wait
for your soft whisper
to make me awake

Only your voice
and only your smile
could liven my heart
and open my mind

That's why I miss you
before you're gone
said I miss you
I miss you...
Can't stand to be alone

Can't stand to be alone baby
Without you, I feel damn crazy
Cause you're my guide
you're my pride
you're my life
so please don't ever leave my side....

I damn miss you before you're gone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment