Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tell me why I don’t like Mondays…

As the song says this line, hoping the irony of it tickles my sanity. Every Monday of my damn time in this crumbling place, I drag myself to work, striving to understand and hunt for the reason why the greatest brought me here. A piece of distress, a section of torment, a quarter of resentment, a chunk of disappointment, same shit different day.

Today is something atypical I hope, woke up with a sore throat, a sporadic heart but with a beam that denotes the ferment of ending work at 5pm and enjoy the aura of being free. Freedom to converse on whatever matter without any judgment or supposition, having the pleasure of being elated with the presence of the feeling so unfamiliar but has provided undying bliss from the day I congregate with thou.

Now tell me why I don’t like Mondays – because it’s only one day in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment