Wednesday, April 22, 2009

what a shame... not a shame, a problem.

Been subsisting this for more than six months now and I still am in a predicament on how to comprehend the nature of the populace around me.  According to them, they’ve been operational for more than five years, but I guess experience is indiscernible if aptitude is not given as a dowry.

The realm that I’m handling has been the owner of blames and accusations but it has been my nature to not go into battle with obtuse individuals because this will mean that I will condescend on their level of discernment.

The intimates that I have has been my source of survival, my spring of driving force, my supply of beam whenever I drag myself to labor.

It is an infamy that a business such as the hell that I am at is widespread.  What a shame…not a shame, a problem….

No comments:

Post a Comment